Our dental practices are devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile through the use of conservative, state-of-the-art procedures. Our innovative care methods will result in a beautiful, long-lasting smile created with quality San Antonio dental implants!
We provide comprehensive treatments and use restorative, cosmetic dentistry to achieve optimal dental health for all our patients. Our caring implant dentist in San Antonio and our dedicated staff will make every effort to accommodate you should a dental emergency occur.
- 1 Creating a Positive Dental Experience
- 2 Our Skilled San Antonio Dental Staff
- 3 Offering Quality Dental Implants in the San Antonio Area
Creating a Positive Dental Experience
Building a strong, honest relationship with everyone who trusts us with their dental implants in San Antonio is vital to our success. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with a comfortable, positive environment. All our services are personalized to your unique dental needs. You will feel relaxed during all your treatments; we even offer mild sedation if you need extra help in eliminating anxiety about a procedure.
Procedures Offered by Our Implant Dentist in San Antonio
- Full smile makeovers
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic procedures
- Regenerative procedures
- Sedation & painless dentistry
Our Skilled San Antonio Dental Staff
Implant dentistry deals with the permanent implantation or the attachment of artificial teeth to a patient’s jaw through surgical techniques.
As your dental health specialists, we want you to know that we pride ourselves in being a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. Through our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, you will be able to create and maintain a healthy smile.
we are here to help you through the entire process of replacing one or more of your teeth. If you have been considering getting dental implants in San Antonio, now is your time!
If you’re looking for an expert in dental implants that is closer to the center of San Antonio, we will refer you to our friends at DIA Dental Implant Center. in central San Antonio. They also perform excellent work and specialize in All-on-4 implant procedures.
All about San Antonio Dental Implants
Implants are permanent replacement teeth. They have three different parts:
- A small titanium post is put into your jawbone where the root of the missing tooth would be. The bone forms around the post, making it a permanent structure in your mouth. It acts as a new root for a tooth.
- Another small post is attached to the titanium post. This second post extends out of the gum.
- The artificial tooth is anchored to the second post. The artificial tooth is shaped and colored to replicate your missing tooth.
Dental implants have transformed tooth replacements. Instead of getting dentures or partials, they act as a permanent tooth. Dentists all throughout Texas and the U.S. recommend them over other tooth replacement options.
Benefits of Dental Implants
The benefits far outweigh any risks or drawbacks. An important benefit is that they help to preserve your jaw and facial structure. Other benefits include the following:
- Once again, you have a permanent tooth
- The implanted tooth is attractive
- You can smile with self-assurance
- You have more freedom in choosing what to eat
- The implant is much more comfortable
- There is no more pain associated with rubbing or clacking
- You don’t have to use adhesives
- You don’t have to remove and soak them overnight
Offering Quality Dental Implants in the San Antonio Area
We are located in San Antonio and provide service to all communities in Bexar County. For your convenience, we offer three different locations that you can visit: Methodist Plaza, Methodist Stone Oak, and Methodist Boerne. Each location has great doctors who are highly qualified to help you with your tooth replacement needs.
Process Followed by Our San Antonio Implant Dentist
Dental implants are a surgical process that requires several months to complete, including two surgical phases and a waiting period. Some facts about the process from our San Antonio implant dentist include the following:
- First surgical procedure: The titanium post is surgically inserted into the jaw bone.
- Waiting period: This usually lasts between three and six months while the bone grows around the titanium post. The artificial tooth is also being created. During this time you have the option of wearing a temporary tooth.
- Second surgical procedure: A small post is attached to the titanium, and the artificial tooth is attached to the post. Once the artificial tooth is in place, you will never see the second post.
Caring for a New Artificial Tooth
Once the artificial tooth is in place, normal dental hygiene, including brushing twice daily and flossing, is all that is required to care for it.
Dental Implants San Antonio
Dental implants are an innovative way for those patients in San Antonio to replace missing teeth for a naturally beautiful smile. Do you live in Texas and currently suffer from an imperfect smile? Your smile is one of the first things that many people notice about you, which is why men and women suffering from imperfect smiles often find it embarrassing to show their smile in public. But dental implants at Dental Implant Center can help.
For years, patients have been turning to removable dentures to perfect their teeth, but at Dental Implant Center, we offer an even better solution: dental implants. Removable dentures often cause problems for patients including irritation and pain due to movement, and difficulty speaking and chewing. Common problems associated with traditional dentures disappear with the dental implant procedure.
Continual advancements in dental technology have brought about treatments that can help just about any patient achieve their desired smile. If you’re considering dental implants here are just some of the benefits they provide for San Antonio patients:
- Dental Implants are designed to provide long-lasting stability for dental prosthetics. Implants can support a crown, a bridge, or upper and lower dentures, allowing your prosthetic to remain fixed in the mouth, giving you the look and feel of real teeth.
- Made of sturdy and stable materials, dental implants are specifically designed to bond to the existing jawbone, creating the stability needed to reinforce the dental prosthetic with long-lasting results.
- Removable denture problems are no longer a concern. Dental implants secure dentures, allowing patients to eat and speak with confidence. Foods can be reintroduced into your diet that was once problematic, and social situations are no longer awkward.
- The appearance of your smile is vastly improved. Many patients experience an increase in confidence with dental implants in San Antonio, TX.
- The advantages of dental implants in San Antonio, TX will help patients to determine whether or not they provide the right tooth-replacement procedure. Contact Dental Implant Center today to see if dental implants can help to improve your smile with long-lasting results.